- Pledge $10+ for a digital copy of the final film
- Pledge $25+ for a digital copy of the film, plus the film's soundtrack, and special features Pledge $25+ for a digital copy of the film, plus the film's soundtrack, and special features
- Pledge $35+ for all of the above and a copy of the director's first film Pledge $35+ for all of the above and a digital copy of To Be Remembered
- Pledge $150+ for all of the above and a gift package from Korea Pledge $150+ for all of the above plus a gift package from Korea
- Pledge $500+ for all of the above and a signed copy of the film
- Pledge $1000+ for all of the above and a mystery present Pledge $1000+ for a mystery present
Pledge to see the film
Want to see the finished film? Here's how.
So how can I see the final film?
Help us get our film made by pledging to see it in advance! By donating, you'll be among the first to see the final film-- before it even goes to film festivals (that's pretty cool!) You'll also receive exciting rewards like handwritten thank-you letters, souvenirs from Korea, and/or autographed copies of the film. Look to the left for a list of donation levels and their prizes.
If I donate, what exactly will my money be used for?
One of the special things about our film is that we're not just making a film ABOUT students—we're making a film WITH students. The money you donate will go to buying cameras and sound equipment to give Korean students so they can document their high school experience themselves.
So far, we've been able to buy nine cameras to give to various students across Korea.
When will the film be done?
Good question. We're not sure! It's taking longer than expected to finish the film because we don't have enough money to pay translators and film editors to help us sort through the footage.
Currently, all our crew members are volunteers-- everyone is working for free. However, if we receive more donations, we'll be able to hire translators and assistant editors to get the work done faster. (We've got nine terabytes of files to sort through! That's several hundred hours of footage. So extra editors would be very helpful!)
To sum it up, the more donations we receive, the faster the film will be finished.